MARIE BRIZARD WINE & SPIRITS FRANCE undertakes to ensure that the collection and processing of your data, carried out from the site https://tequilasanjose.com/, comply with the general data protection regulations (RGPD) and the Data Protection Act.
General information about MARIE BRIZARD WINE & SPIRITS FRANCE
Postal address: 10-12 avenue du Général de Gaulle - 94220 CHARENTON LE PONT
You can also contact us by writing to us here : email@example.com
Processing related to cookies and audience measurement
When you browse this site, we collect several types of data:
- Information such as the operating system or the type of browser used
- Your ip address
- Data from cookies (Google Analytics)
- Part of your browsing history
- The number of visits,
- The number of pages viewed,
- The activity of visitors to the site and their frequency of return.
You can choose to modify your “Cookie preferences” by clicking here
How long is your data kept?
Procedure Data retention period
Request for information from MARIE BRIZARD WINE & SPIRITS FRANCE 3 months after receipt of the request
Registration for the competition 18 months after the closing of registrations
Personal data is kept for the period indicated above, unless:
you exercise, under the conditions provided below, one of the rights recognized to you by the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data;
a longer retention period is imposed by virtue of a legal or regulatory provision to which the Company is subject.
What are your rights ?
In accordance with general data protection regulation and at the Data Protection Actyou can access and obtain a copy of the data concerning you, oppose the processing of these data, have them rectified or have them erased. You also have a right to limit the processing of your data and a right to the portability of this data.
You can obtain confirmation that personal data concerning you are or are not being processed and access this data.
You can also obtain information about:
- the purpose of the processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been communicated;
- the retention period of the data or the criteria used to determine this period;
- the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of data or limitation of processing or the right to object to processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- the available information relating to the source of the data that has not been collected from you;
- the existence of automated decision-making;
- information on the transfer of data to a third country.
You can request that the data we hold about you is no longer used (right to restriction of processing). The data will then only be kept in our information system; any further use will only be made with your consent. You can also obtain the erasure of your data under the conditions provided for by law (for example by withdrawing your consent where applicable, or by opposing the processing that we carry out when it is based on a legitimate interest.
You can request that your data be erased or limited.
As part of the exercise of your right to portability, you may receive data concerning you in a format.
You can also transmit your personal data to third parties, without our being able to prevent this.
How to exercise your rights?
You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting us by writing to us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
For security reasons, you must provide proof of your identity: last name, first name, telephone number and email address. The supporting document will be deleted once your request has been processed.
If you believe, after contacting us, that your rights over your data have not been respected, you can submit a complaint (complaint) to the CNIL.
We will then take the most appropriate measures to inform you, to highlight the changes that have occurred and to ensure that you can continue to use this site with confidence.
Where applicable, we may need to ask you for your consent for the use of all or part of this Site.